Details of VetLoan Advantage
VetLoan Advantage is limited to businesses that meet SBA’s standard eligibility requirements and that are 51% or more owned and controlled by an individual or individuals in one or more of the following groups:
- Veterans (other than dishonorably discharged)
- Service-disabled veterans
- Active duty military service member participating in the military’s Transition Assistance Program (TAP), which is applicable to potential retirees within 24 months of separation and to discharging active duty members within 12 months of discharge
- Reservists and National Guard members
- Current spouse of any veteran, any active duty service member, or any reservist or National Guard member; widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service; or widowed spouse of a veteran who died of a service-connected disability
Eligibility for Reservists and National Guard members is limited to current members of the Reserve or Guard (and their current spouses). Former Reservists and National Guard members (and their spouses) are not eligible, unless they qualify from active duty as veterans.
Six Bridges Capital, established in 1989, is a private, non-profit, lending corporation specializing in financing for small businesses, and has the expertise to ensure your veteran-owned small business is strategically positioned for the future.
When you are ready to discuss your businesses’ lending needs, contact us.