- Y.E.S. 2.0 is open to any Arkansas high school or home-schooled student currently enrolled in grades 9-12. Students can compete individually or in teams. Competitors can be from classrooms, after-school clubs and organizations, churches, etc.
- All students and teams must be sponsored by a 9th – 12th grade teacher. The teacher cannot be a parent or other relative of any team members.If a student or team wishes to have a sponsor that is not a teacher, this request must be approved advance by the Arkansas Economic Acceleration Foundation before business plans are submitted. Please e-mail an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. The sponsor cannot be a parent or other relative of any team members.
- Team size is limited to 6 members. Members can be in the same grade or represent a combination of grades 9-12.
- The business plans must reflect that the business idea is a for-profit product or service. Non-profit concepts are not eligible. The product or service cannot be fictional in nature.
- Individual competitors and teams can submit only one plan in the competition.
- Business plans must represent the original work of each individual and team. Y.E.S. 2.0 competitors and sponsors are expected to conduct themselves in an ethical manner.
Y.E.S. for Arkansas 2.0 is an online-only competition. Submissions and judging are precess through iStart.org, a project of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. To compete, the sponsor or a designated team member must create an iStart account.
Ready to sign up? Go to http://arcapital.com/aeaf/yes2/registration for instructions on how to create an account.
If you already have an iStart account, go directly to http://yesforarkansas2-2015.istart.org and log in from that page.