- Y.E.S. 2.0 is open to any Arkansas high school or home-schooled student currently enrolled in grades 9-12. Students can compete individually or in teams. Competitors can be from classrooms, after-school clubs and organizations, churches, etc.
- Any 9th – 12th grade Arkansas high school student is eligible. They can compete individually, but team entries are encouraged. Competitors can be based from the classroom or through clubs or organizations, such as DECA, FBLA, Boys and Girls Clubs, or others. All teams must have an advisor – either a teacher or a mentor from their area.
- Team size is limited to six members. Members can be in the same grade or represent a combination of grades 9-12.
- The business plans must reflect that the business idea is a for-profit product or service. Non-profit concepts are not eligible. The product or service cannot be fictional in nature.
- Individual competitors and teams can submit only one plan in the competition.
- Business plans must represent the original work of each individual and team. Y.E.S. 2.0 competitors and sponsors are expected to conduct themselves in an ethical manner.
Y.E.S. for Arkansas 2.0 is an online-only competition. Submissions and judging are administered through iStart.org, a project of the Kauffman Foundation. To compete, the sponsor or a designated team member must create an iStart account.
Ready to sign up? Go to http://arcapital.com/aeaf/yes2/registration for instructions on how to create an account.
If you already have an iStart account, go directly to http://yesforarkansas2-2016.istart.org and log in from that page.