The purpose of the Bill Clark Chairman’s fund is to help support Donald W. Reynolds teams as they participate in regional or national business plan competitions.
The Bill Clark Chairman’s fund provides grants to help students as they participate in regional or national business plan competitions. Requests can be granted for up to $1,000.
To apply for a grant from the Bill Clark Chairman’s Fund:
- Team must be a competitor in the Arkansas Donald W. Reynolds Governor’s Cup in the academic year of the request being made;
- The request must come from the team sponsor;
- Funds can be used to supplement travel to the event (air, hotel, food, ground transportation);
- Request must state the name and location of the competition and intended use of funds (request can be granted for up to $1,000);
- At the conclusion of the competition, a report must be submitted confirming use of funds as well as a summary of the competition, which would include:
- A list of other universities/colleges that competed in the event;
- An explanation of the format of the competition (i.e. how the plans were judged, how many rounds, etc.);
- What the prize pool was and whether there were any stipulations on how the prizes were to be used;
- Personal observations from the event;
- Any other information that you would find interesting to share.
We sincerely hope that these funds will encourage more teams from Arkansas to participate in regional and national business plan
competitions. Good luck!