The Arkansas Capital Corporation has a strong economic impact on the state:
- More than 1,710 direct loans to Arkansas businesses total more than $450 million. Adding in our partner banks, the combined capital to small businesses is more than $1 billion.
- Top SBA lender in total loan volume in Arkansas with more than $31.5 million loaned to Arkansas borrowers in 2012.
- Since 1995, more than 187,000 jobs in Arkansas were created or retained.
- Partnered with more than 100 banks in Arkansas throughout our history.
- Offer discounts on fees for military veterans seeking to start, expand or purchase a business.
Arkansas Capital Corporation
Arkansas Capital Corporation (ACC), established in 1957, is the flagship company of the Arkansas Capital Corporation Group. ACC is a private, non-profit lending corporation dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs in Arkansas through partnerships with the lending community. Arkansas Capital Corporation, in partnership with financial institutions, provides permanent, long-term financing for business startups, expansions and acquisitions. Risk mitigation for both businesses and financial partners is at the foundation of Arkansas Capital Corporation’s existence and success.
Six Bridges Capital Corporation
Six Bridges Capital Corporation (6BCC), established in 1989, is a private, non-profit, lending corporation specializing in financing for small business-occupied commercial real estate and equipment. As an economic development tool, the SBA 504 loan product through Six Bridges Capital Corporation provides long-term, permanent, fixed-rate financing to new and expanding businesses that have the highest probability of successfully creating new jobs for the state of Arkansas. The product, often referred to as “small business’ window to Wall Street,” is typically structured with a 10% borrower investment, a 40% subordinate SBA 504 loan and a 50% loan from a financial institution.
Arkansas Capital Relending Corporation
Arkansas Capital Relending Corporation (ACRC), established in 1998, is a private, non-profit provider of loans to small businesses under the United States Department of Agriculture’s Intermediary Relending Program. Arkansas Capital Relending Corporation provides an economic finance tool for rural areas designed to assist with financing businesses that create or retain jobs. A rural area is any area with a population of 25,000 or less.